Message from Our Co-Founders
It is our organization’s mission to ensure that this never happen in a NH hospital again. We will change our laws and change NH hospitals and make them the safest in the country. We will also “support the victims” of this horrible epidemic. We will host educational events for patients and launch legislation to mandate real changes. All information regarding victims that have contacted the organization or will in the future are kept confidential unless released by that person themselves.
The event was a great success with over 100 in attendance! A video recording will be posted soon.
Hepatitis C Medical and Legal Information Night
Exeter Town Hall
June 26, 2012
6:30pm to 8:00pm
The panel includes:
- Raymond T. Chung, MD (click here for bio)
- New Hampshire State Representative Lee Quandt
- Former State Representative Elenore Casey Crane, Co-founder of The Patient Speaks
- Domenic Paolini, cardiac surgeon and medical malpractice attorney at Paolini and Haley, Co-founder of The Patient Speaks
- Linda Burnham, R.N and long-time caretaker of a Hepatitis C patient